Clenbuterol is easily available online through various websites.
Unfortunately, the drug has not been FDA approved for human consumption so be
cautious and purchase it at your own risk.
We suggest you get as much information as you need prior to buying and decide if
Clenbuterol will be able to help you achieve your desired goals appropriately.
While Clenbuterol may be prohibited in certain countries like Australia , in
others it is completely legal or available by doctor’s prescription only.
A prescription for Clen will most often be for the treatment of asthma rather
than to assist in weight loss.
Clenbuterol must NOT be taken if:
• You are or may be pregnant
• You are diabetic
• You have a history high blood pressure
• You have a history of cardiovascular disease or cardiac rhythm disturbances
• You are taking beta-blockers as they may contradict the effects of the drug
• You are taking cardiac glycosides
• You are taking insulin
We advise you to consult your doctor if you have any concerns.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 10 April, 2020.